Every job, or career, we study has its what. Some prefer to fight against aphasias, headaches and carditis, while others fight with separations of goods, litis expenses and patriotic powers. Every profession has its terms, its rules and tricks that should be learned by those who want to dedicate themselves to it. In the field of precision machining, there are obviously a multitude of specialized technical terms, known mainly by those who work with them every day, and who are largely unknown to those who are not related to the world of machining. That is why today we want to take advantage of this post in our blog of Mecanica Curiel Barcelona, to discuss some of the more general terms that have to be known in our office by all those who want to operate in it, a few glossaries in the world of Mechanization and the treaty of the materials that it performs in it.
We will speak, as we said, of a general vocabulary of the mechanized sector, to introduce words that have to be used by all those who are interested in this world. Then, within the specialization of each one, there are even more extensive glossaries for each of these. We would find ourselves here, for example in the medical field. The students, when they study the race itself, see an overview of it and learn the terms they need to move around that world, but then when they want to dedicate themselves specifically to the field of cardiology, or traumatology, they must be applied in learning everything A much larger new dictionary of words that will serve only them to be the best in their specialization. The same is true here. But because the subject of precision machining includes an infinite number of specializations ranging from dedication in the field of nautical (that we work in specific valvuleria), to the automotive sector, passing through important sectors in which in our company of machining, Mecanica Curiel, we also work, such as electromedicine or specialized laboratories, to viscomemetry or control and test tools.
Let’s go, but, to define some of these more global words that, here, all those people who want to know and know about the world of precision machining, must take into account:
- Numerical control CNC: It is the technology, or automation system of machine tools, that are used to control functions using numeric data, that are operated by these commands programmed and interpreted by a controller in a storage medium.
- Galgado: Process by which the perfection of the piece is sought by measuring the deformities of it, to work on it and to achieve that it has an equal measure in its entirety.
- Adjustment: A set of methodological actions prior to machining (manual or automated), made to locate a part in the fixation device of a machine tool.
- Feedrate: Movement of the tool with respect to the part, or of the latter, with respect to the tool in a given period of time.
- Cutting speed: This is the distance that the cutting edge of the tool travels when passing in the direction of the main movement, with respect to the surface being worked.
- Chips: Fragments of residual material in the form of a curved or spiral sheet, which is extracted by means of a brush or other tools, such as drills, on brushing, roughing or drilling, on wood or metal.
- Accessible volume: Volume that the tool must travel to machine the feature but does not remove the material.
- Effective volume: Volume of material that removes the tool and effectively modifies the geometry of the part.
Comments are closed.